That's hard to say with a few words.

来源: Morning3evening4 2012-07-11 11:21:33 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (985 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ Morning3evening4 ] 在 2012-07-11 16:03:48 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

1.Teach kid in high school to manage their money--bank account, debt card...

2.open a bank accouunt in college, and a debt card. Also, try his/her best to get a credit card from the bank she/he has an account.

3. estimate the cost per semester, and give the money to kids accordingly. Let her/him manage. Be prepared that she/he may run out soon. As long as it is reasonable, let it go. If not reasonable, a open discussion is necessary.

4. Always share the whole financial situation of the family with kids. Let them know parents are doing their best to support them in college.

5.encorage them to earn extra money in college. 

Roughly, I give about 5-6000 dollars per year as pocket money to my daughtetr if she has no job in campus. This include her clothes, books, and whatever. For the last year, be prepared more since job interview...I give once every semester.

Hope this helpful for you.

所有跟帖: 

喜欢这种文章, 学习了... question如何解决跟孩子不同观点? -QiTian- 给 QiTian 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/11/2012 postreply 11:35:19

太谢谢了,都不知怎么表达了。肉麻点说就如什么什么江水,流不尽,谢不完。存下! -巧克力- 给 巧克力 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/11/2012 postreply 11:48:46

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”