孩子们必须有足够的时间上网

来源: noworry 2012-06-03 18:53:13 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2792 bytes)

今天打完网球,回家看见餐桌上,有这样两则短信,还是英汉对照,是上网故够上来的。

English:

My trash needs to be taken out, dry my bedding and clean my clothes.

Translate into simple Chinese:

我的垃圾需要被取出,擦干我的床上用品和清洁我的衣服。

English:

Clean my clothes gently… not too harshly.  Dry them in the dryer. Ok?

Translate into simple Chinese:

清理我的衣服轻轻,不要太苛刻。干燥器干燥。好吗?

无忧好是纳闷,问是谁写的。

回答是美美写的,无忧恍然大悟,原来宝贝大女儿,这十多天在妈妈没有在家,在北京开会,宝贝大女儿她是这样与人沟通的,看来无忧的女儿还是蛮厉害的,无忧不提倡无忧的孩子学习汉语,一点没有错,没有影响宝贝女儿任何生存的技能,反而是无忧鼓励她们上网,看电视,电影,与人交往,对她们的生活更有意义。

现在社会,父母必须去掉老思想,学习新意识,要开明宽容,对我们的孩子。

孩子们必须有足够的时间上网,看电视,看电影,与同学们自己的活动空间,而不是由父母组织的那些死板,乏味的活动,比如什么中文学校,数理化竞赛,钢琴,舞蹈,等等。孩子们不愿意,被迫参见的活动,又浪费钱,又消耗经历,又破坏孩子们的兴趣和自由想象的空间。

这些孩子们愿意干,喜欢干的上网,看电视,看电影,与同学们自己的活动,在他们的未来生活中,远远比那些孩子们不愿意干,没有兴趣干的中文学校,数理化竞赛,钢琴,舞蹈,等要好处多多,意义重大。

孩子们只要把教科书规定的东西学习了,也就够了,也没有必要非的考试是A,没有必要非得学一些书本那些乏味的多余的知识,其它的时间和精力一定要孩子们自由安排,充分自由发挥,不要以为孩子们玩耍就是浪费时间,不要以为孩子们上网,就是消磨时光,不是的,而是恰恰相反,

To 无忧太太

Are you sleeping well.  How is the meeting.  You can forward us some photos.

Both Xiaomei and Xiaomeng are doing very well.  Xiaomei seems doing better without you at home.  It turns out not bad at all.  This morning from window I watched her walking to the next neighbor community to go to school.  She is perfectly fine healthy with energy.  She is fine with more sleep.  I noticed that she turned off lights and go to bed about eleven.  

Three holidays, she slept at least ten hours a day.

Xiaomei has no school today.  At five pm she went to her classmate’s home, she just came back home 8:300pm, which is very good, I am so glad that Xiaomei is getting social with her classmates and independent.

Three holidays and weekends,  Xiaomeng slept over every day with her classmates.  They had a very good time swimming pool every day. Xiaomeng likes it and I like it too.

From 无忧太太:  

Thanks for everything you do!

To 无忧太太:

Are you OK.  We think of you.

From 无忧太太:

Fine, too much work!

所有跟帖: 

露馅了吧,为啥没有“哈呢,I/we miss you beautiful so much" :) -网恋无罪- 给 网恋无罪 发送悄悄话 网恋无罪 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/03/2012 postreply 20:46:12

"哈呢,I miss you my beautiful so much" :) -网恋无罪- 给 网恋无罪 发送悄悄话 网恋无罪 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/03/2012 postreply 20:47:28

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”