YAHOO头版:林书豪吁台湾媒体尊重其家人的隐私,

来源: 一木十航 2012-02-19 17:41:16 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1859 bytes)

Jeremy Lin asks that Taiwan media respect his family’s privacy

NEW YORK – After one more starry performance Sunday, New York Knicks phenomenon Jeremy Lin delivered a plea to the media in Taiwan where his grandmother and family live: Back off.

“The special request I have is for the media back in Taiwan to give (my family) space, because they can’t even go to work without being bombarded, without people following them,” Lin said at Madison Square Garden.

“I want people to respect their privacy.”

His paternal grandmother, Lin Chu Muen, 85, lives in the Taipei region of the country, as does other extended family.

[Related: Jeremy Lin’s high school inspired by Linsanity ]

Lin, an Asian-American raised in Northern California and educated at Harvard, has become an international star since the New York Knicks inserted him into the lineup two weeks ago. He had 28 points, 14 assists, five steals and seven turnovers in the Knicks’ 104-97 victory over the Dallas Mavericks on Sunday.

Lin moved to 6-1 as a starter and has elevated the Knicks back to .500 with a 16-16 record. As a starter, Lin is averaging 24.6 points, 8.9 assists and 1.9 steals.

Lin also said he had no hard feelings over a corporate NBA partner website using an apparent ethnic slur in a headline early Saturday. He said he accepted the apology, and believed that there was no ill intent.

所有跟帖: 

下面采访的LINK中有 -laomaodi- 给 laomaodi 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/19/2012 postreply 17:42:23

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”