都是鸦片战争,中国败了。从此骨子里崇洋媚外,女人也以嫁洋人为荣。

来源: mindBlast 2012-02-25 14:47:00 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (10066 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ mindBlast ] 在 2012-02-25 15:50:18 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

男人了也只能娶黑人了。

Chinese Men with Black Women & African Wives

A Chinese male and African female couple.

From Tianya (1 & 2):

Lots of photos of Chinese men marrying African women, invite everyone to discuss!

Chinese women marrying blacks is no longer something rare, whereas in comparison men very rarely dare to bring black girls back home to China. I won’t say anything and go ahead and post the photos.

In my neighborhood is a Chinese engineer who returned from Angola, and his wife is a black girl. However, she’s one of those very pretty high-end black girls. She’s very slender and not one of those fat auntie types. Her skin also isn’t the kind of oily/greasy black but rather black-brownish and more brown. They have two children, about five or six years old, twin boys.

As for their appearance, unfortunately, the father’s genes were really too strong. Aside from their skin being slightly darker, their faces look very much like their daddy.

Large-scale marrying of African women can effectively solve China’s male-female sex-ratio imbalance problem!

Chinese man with Angola wife.

A Chinese and black couple on the Shanghai subway.

[See: Chinese-Black Couple on Shanghai Metro]

A Chinese and African couple.

A Chinese and African couple.

African women are very pretty!
This brother is very blessed/happy!

An African and Chinese couple.

This is a Chinese man and African woman’s child. I’ve always wondered, is this child is considered Chinese or not?
Very confusing!!!

An African mother with her Chinese-African baby.

A Chinese and African couple with their child.

The Chinese man in the middle is one of my old friends, who found two women in Africa.
To protect his privacy, I’ve hidden his face for the moment. Please be understanding.

Chinese men with African women.

The son of a wealthy Sichuan Chinese businessman who married last year’s Miss Kenya!!!
Strongly recommend!!!

Chinese men with African women.

This is a great love story! Everyone probably has heard of this love story before!
May the Xie Zhigang couple have a long happy marriage! And many children!

A Chinese and black couple.

A Shandong migrant worker who married a wife in Africa and gave birth to a daughter. His African wife passing away from illness when the daughter was two-years-old and he raises his daughter alone planting vegetables in the suburbs of Nairobi being bother father and mother to her. Not easy!
What a great Shandong man! A great Chinese man!

A Chinese man with his multiracial daughter.

This brother often goes to Africa, and has a lot of African women around him.
His face has also been obscured, please forgive!

Chinese with African women.

One more photo, this is a photo of a young Fujian guy with his African wife in Congo.
They run a restaurant there to make a living, I’ve eaten there once, it wasn’t bad. The young couple are able to communicate in Chinese.

A Chinese and African hu*****and and wife in Congo.

所有跟帖: 

中国真正失掉自信是甲午战争后被日本人打败 -好酒- 给 好酒 发送悄悄话 好酒 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/25/2012 postreply 14:53:33

鸦片战争后,全世界都知中国好欺负,才都来捞好处。 -mindBlast- 给 mindBlast 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/25/2012 postreply 15:01:13

那时日本和中国一样落后,后来打败中国,中国才意识到西方的利害 -好酒- 给 好酒 发送悄悄话 好酒 的博客首页 (36 bytes) () 02/25/2012 postreply 15:06:11

中国赢回自信是新中国抗美援朝, 两弹一星的成功, 以及改革开放后经济的腾飞 -stockstrader- 给 stockstrader 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/25/2012 postreply 15:05:02

国家要强大, 军事和经济两手都要硬! -stockstrader- 给 stockstrader 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/25/2012 postreply 15:13:33

顶! 毛主席是领导中国人民真正站起来的民族英雄! -budu- 给 budu 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/25/2012 postreply 15:17:50

一生一心一意为底层百姓空前绝后的伟人。 -bamboo- 给 bamboo 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/25/2012 postreply 15:25:24

顶! -bamboo- 给 bamboo 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/25/2012 postreply 15:19:57

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”