看看一个前游泳人说的

来源: lilipp 2012-07-30 18:02:08 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (3573 bytes)
回答: 小叶有没有doping/三点想法lilipp2012-07-30 16:17:52

Mark Foster: China drugs smears don’t hold water

Plus, why Team GB are showing progress after having ten finalists in the swimming so far

China success: Sun Yang of China, gold medalist Yannick Agnel of France and second silver medalist Tae-Hwan Park of Korea pose after the 200m freestyle
China success: Sun Yang of China, gold medalist Yannick Agnel of France and second silver medalist Tae-Hwan Park of Korea pose after the 200m freestyle
Adam Pretty

No question about the talking point of the pool so far – the stunning swims by China’s Sun Yang and Ye Shiwen.

US coach John Leonard stirred up a hornet’s nest with his comments about their “unbelievable” performances, drawing parallels with similar displays by other competitors in the past later found to be drug enhanced.

But there’s no evidence at all and I’ve always believed in a simple principle – ­innocent until proven guilty.

Yes, there have been ­performances previously that might point towards something else but perhaps the Chinese are just doing things differently, maybe diet, maybe training.

If they have developed something new, you would have thought it would aid the whole team, not just two ­swimmers, and we all know where Leonard is coming from.

But Ye might just be the female Michael Phelps, someone taking the sport to a new level who will become a legend. China could not have ­a wider talent pool to draw from. Their huge population is a resource other ­countries don’t have.

And when Phelps won eight golds in Beijing, the Chinese and the rest of the world didn’t start asking what the US were doing. We all just agreed he was amazing.

It’s the same with the Lithuanian teenager Ruta Meilutyte, who won the 100m breaststroke last night. The 15-year-old (below) is trained in Plymouth by a British coach and we just accept she is talented. I want to believe what I see, unless I discover otherwise.

Team GB haven’t been as successful as we would have liked so far, although Liam Tancock and Gemma Spofforth swam as well as they could to finish fifth in their 100m backstroke finals last night.

But I think we have to be more realistic. In Sydney only five GB swimmers reached finals – I was one of them - and didn’t get a medal.

After three nights here we’ve had 10 finalists. That shows the progress.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”