VERY VERY similar to my son. 1200 piece lego no problem

来源: Dragon-Daddy 2011-12-12 13:05:24 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1029 bytes)

Super math skills (the most advanced for his grade, without me pushing him at all), but his super speed makes 50% answers wrong frequently if he rushes.

I am not sure what to do either. But I think things will come around as he grows up. He probably just does not understand the importance of math (or whatever parents think are important) yet. I am Not worried at all.

I am encouraging (not pushing) him to play chess. That might help slow him down as he has to think each step, otherwise he loses.

Encouraging means that I invite my friends to come to play chess with me and he watches, and I help invite his classmates who play chess and they come and THEY ask to play chess with him, AS SOON AS they see the beautiful Star War chess set I purposely set up on a table in my piano room. They all love Star Wars and can not resist Star War chess set. Tricky Daddy.-:))

Pushing would mean that "you play chess or you will work at McDonalds in the future". -:))

所有跟帖: 

回复:VERY VERY similar to my son. 1200 piece lego no problem -有儿有女万事足- 给 有儿有女万事足 发送悄悄话 (323 bytes) () 12/12/2011 postreply 14:05:07

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”