Jobs 学校朋友回忆,给这里对jobs的成长感兴趣的推爸妈们:we didn't fit in

来源: bigmountain 2011-10-10 11:48:00 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1050 bytes)
Bill Fernandez said he grew up with Jobs in California, and in fact, he introduced his eighth-grade friend to the man who helped him co-found Apple.

"We used to take long walks and talk about philosophy and the meaning of life," Fernandez said. "We didn't really fit in, in the normal scenes that kids try to fit in with, and we ended up being kind of loners."

Fernandez said he and Jobs were loners who loved technology.

"This was his note to me: 'To a transistorized brain, Bill Fernandez. Steve Jobs.' I guess I was showing signs of engineering greatness, even then," Fernandez said.
Fernandez said he introduced Jobs to his neighbor, Steve Wozniak, and when the two later created Apple, Fernandez was their first technician.
"Woz was next door, washing his car, and I said, 'You know, you'll probably like this guy because you're both interested in electronics,'" Fernandez said. "I have to tell you, there was magic in the air. I would drive up and park in the front of Jobs' family home, and there was magic. To me, it was palpable."

所有跟帖: 

some loners become Steve Jobses, some turn out unibombers -clipmom- 给 clipmom 发送悄悄话 clipmom 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/10/2011 postreply 11:50:19

Agree. 不过他们是能区分的。 -青鸟云外- 给 青鸟云外 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/10/2011 postreply 12:01:55

充分证明人和人不一样。This guy knew both Steves before they knew each other -snow_snow- 给 snow_snow 发送悄悄话 (49 bytes) () 10/10/2011 postreply 12:01:29

天才是非常罕见的, 注定是"not fit in", 是孤独的. 但孤独的多数不是天才. -AidanMom- 给 AidanMom 发送悄悄话 AidanMom 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/10/2011 postreply 12:06:34

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”