回复:One of the best post!

来源: Yangtze430030 2011-02-06 10:01:58 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (38346 bytes)
回答: 这里有人不会用发动机减速吗?毕小珠-2011-02-05 17:14:10

Thanks.  This is one of the best posts and every advice is important to us.

I teach my teenager boy the following:

1.       1.  Always slow down before turns.  When making turns, slow down on linear part, release brakes when entering curve, accelerate to finish the turn;

2.       2.  Be careful when roads are slippery, rain or snow/icing.  Don’t following car in front of you too closely to avoid making sudden breaking.   Pay close attention to bad drivers.  Watch the whole traffic condition rather than only a couple of cars in front of you;

3.       3.  When drive long slopes, both up and down hill, use lower gears or at least turn off overdrive.   Use brakes only when necessary.  Never lead foot your brakes and cause them over heating and thus fading.  When I drive long but gradual slopes, I barely use my brakes.  I found most drivers have their foot on brakes all the time;

4.       4.  When drive local, never enter an unknown area.  You can only enter an area you have clear sight on.   Never assume anything when something big like a big truck blocked your sight.  Accident happens when you are over confident and do not think accident will happen.  Never take any risk you don’t have to take.  Though you may not lose every time but once is one time more than you can bear the consequences;

5.  When drive long distance on freeway, find a good driver (constant speed, conservative driving behaviors, always signal his/her intention, etc.) with a speed you are comfortable with and follow him/her.

Happy New Year and Motoring!

所有跟帖: 

送好的驾驶学校最简单.以后再去学一些defensive driving techniques.家长自己摸索的总是有限 -weston- 给 weston 发送悄悄话 weston 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/06/2011 postreply 10:10:15

回复:I would say driving school is limited and defensive driving t -Yangtze430030- 给 Yangtze430030 发送悄悄话 Yangtze430030 的博客首页 (185 bytes) () 02/06/2011 postreply 11:20:24

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”