answer yesterday question about HS math and AP

来源: janeice65 2011-01-10 13:07:39 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (878 bytes)
回答: AMY CHUA 为什么不用夫姓?mooseamoose2011-01-10 12:06:35

My son's HS math is very difficult. I can't give you a example because I didn't learn those in school in China. AP biology because it's more like a fiction and so i can understand some. AP biology web reference: MIT biology class site and Standford U biology site, Two more places and I don't remember. each month had a paper due and presentation for a interesting topic in class. His topic: gene therapy, mad cow disease, clone technology,vaccine and more. for each his paper, he had to read 20 papers from journals. his teacher said, they have to read at least 100 pages to get B in my class. this is very normal public HS( not a selective school. some his friend still study math at JH level). this is why for each textbook has three levels version. so when you buy textbook online, make sure you get the right version. AP test is very easy and most of kids get 5

所有跟帖: 

非常感谢!我小孩还小得很呢,等他学到高中,教材估计有翻天覆地的变化了 -mooseamoose- 给 mooseamoose 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/10/2011 postreply 14:14:59

just AP bio + US history. He read around 300 pages/day to just g -janeice65- 给 janeice65 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/10/2011 postreply 16:45:38

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”