Anyone booked flight at Reru Star Airline Web before?

来源: changjia 2011-03-31 07:01:13 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (967 bytes)

Anyone booked flight at Peru Star Airline Website before? How did you book the ticket online?

I tried to book at its website but the credit card cannot go through. The credit card company said it is becasue the address i input do not match the credit card address.

On Star Airline's web, there is a field to input "City" and a field to input " address". No places to input State, Country and Zip code. I input the complete address (including zip code) in the address field. But the card cannot go through either.

I sent e-mail to the reversavation. They are in Peru and said they can book for me. After i send the flight &date and personal info (no credit card info), they did not reply me.

I called the 800 and area code 714 number showing on the website. They are alsways busy.

Anyone has experidence dealing with Star Airline before? How did you book the ticket?

Thanks a lot

所有跟帖: 

Sorry typo Peru Star Airline -changjia- 给 changjia 发送悄悄话 changjia 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/31/2011 postreply 07:01:55

I've only booked Peruvian Airlines not Star but -wunderlust- 给 wunderlust 发送悄悄话 wunderlust 的博客首页 (1076 bytes) () 03/31/2011 postreply 08:00:48

thanks a lot -changjia- 给 changjia 发送悄悄话 changjia 的博客首页 (500 bytes) () 03/31/2011 postreply 11:30:46

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”