找到三首,2006年写的.那时候真的不懂,以为自己写的是七绝呢.让您见笑了.

来源: 墨瑞 2011-10-15 16:04:33 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1212 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 墨瑞 ] 在 2011-10-17 14:10:07 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

一场华宴喧嚣事, 瞬间夺目寂寥情. 苍天定有成全意, 直遣君心到我心.

Light vied with wine, elegance mixed with fragrance, laughing covered by greetings, the crowed was busy at hand shaking. You stood there, eyes on me. I trembled at the sparkles, bcenterer than the light. A master piece from God, I felt dizzy. We were not near, yet we were together。

笙平舞落成昨日, 谢君垂爱披行衣. 不敢轻言心底事, 为信牵手总有期.

Days ended. You said, you would wait for me at the Alps side. We would ski against snowflakes dancing in the sky. I gave no answer but a good-bye to ac-company your flight. Gone was the plane, I suddenly tasted my pain. I knew I had been silly and stupid, you were in my heart. I shouldn’t have hidden in the dark. I tried to forget your disappointment. I made be-lieve sometime someday, I would tell you, I feel all the same。

妾意寒比异国秋, 君心徬惶落叶休. 只因离人愁容在, 一掬清泪悔不留.

Cold here. Icy cold there. You belong to neither, leaves have with ered。Your face is pale and blue, a tearful smile. Some-thing in your eyes, whispers words of last good-bye. Heart sinks down, tears surge out。

所有跟帖: 

细细读了,觉得很有趣,用七言绝句表达现代情诗并不容易,真要写得好更难, -风中秋叶- 给 风中秋叶 发送悄悄话 风中秋叶 的博客首页 (17 bytes) () 10/17/2011 postreply 17:17:29

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”