This woman sounds like a psychopath

来源: vest2005 2011-12-17 07:05:59 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1134 bytes)
回答: 咨询:关于被狗咬伤九步流星2011-12-16 06:47:46
I am not a lawyer, but I think some states have a "one-bite" rule, basically allowing dogs one free bite without subjecting owners to any punitive damages (beyond direct out of pocket expenses). This does not help in your case. However, I totally understand your fear and concerns, particularly for your two young children. The dog is not at fault. The owner is being totally irresponsible and inconsiderate. I don't know what you can do legally, other than maybe checking the HOA /condo rules and see whether those kind of barking is tolerated. Typically there are some rules against it. Make sure the first bite is on record at police as well as the HOA, incase the second bite comes along. In addition, put some pressure on the HOA and remind them of potential liabilities of non-action if something happens. See if you can force out either your neighbor or her dog. Although if you are renting, it might be easier for you to move out. To be honest, your neighbor sounds mentally unstable. Most dog owners would be mortified if their dogs bit someone else and they would do their best to make amends. She is clearly something else.

所有跟帖: 

回复:This woman sounds like a psychopath -九步流星- 给 九步流星 发送悄悄话 (469 bytes) () 12/19/2011 postreply 07:02:34

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”