rental lease contract question

来源: behealthy123 2011-08-13 21:27:19 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (6461 bytes)

我们有个出租房,刚才老公一个人去租房,有一对美国人,刚刚丢了房,bankrupt,但以前住在很贵的区,看起来很中规中举,他们特别会说,老公被迷惑了,老公就agree把房子租给他们,这是第一次当房东,没有经验。租客太会讲话,及进全力鼓励老公签约两年 because they are afraid that other people will be interested in this house as wellThe renters did draft something in a piece of paper (not formal contract template)with certain conditions(started date) and my hu*****and sighed it. On the paper, it even listed that we will not show house to other people tomorrow. But this is my house, I should have the right to show it. Right now I feel that the renters are unreasonable, it seems they are in the control. I want to terminate the “contract”.  

Questions :

1. In this case, is the paper with both parties' signature effective as a lease contract? Is it effective now?  Can we still terminate it before it starts?。如果现在反悔,可以吗?房子是在我和老公两人的名下,现在自有他一人签名,如果以我不同意为由,现在反悔行吗?有没有法绿责任?  

2. They haven’t provide the income history yet, but they claim they have $14K monthly income. Say if they can’t verify their income as they put on the rental application form, can we use it as a reason to turn them down even if that piece of paper effective as a contract?

Thank you for your help!

所有跟帖: 

回复:rental lease contract question -單身老貓- 给 單身老貓 发送悄悄话 單身老貓 的博客首页 (355 bytes) () 08/14/2011 postreply 17:09:18

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”