日元

来源: richard_hz 2011-03-15 03:32:55 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2330 bytes)

一泄如注

还在日本呆着的,真需要点决死精神。

今天收到封陌生人的邮件,正发愁是不是给他汇点钱过去,就不知道是真是假。

Dear Sir/ Madam 
 My Name is  Jamaine  Lecott
 i am in hurry writing you this message and i hope you get it on time, there was very  hard  quake   here in my country  northeastern coast  in  japan   . It has been a very sad and bad moment for me and my family here, the present condition that we found myself is very hard for me to explain.i want us  to be out  of the country immediately i am asking for help of  ($1,600 ) only to raise our  ticket charge and some other expenses to leave here I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me and my family   to be out of the country i will  be very  happy for that , we lost every thing we have   

Please use the details below to send the money to me via Western Union money transfer or Money Gram because that is the only way i could be able to get the money fast and leave. Here's my info below...  

NAME     Jamaine  Lecott
ADDRESS.NO A14 Tokyo. northeastern coast  japan

My Honest Regard,

所有跟帖: 

说反了 -richard_hz- 给 richard_hz 发送悄悄话 richard_hz 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/15/2011 postreply 03:41:43

日元在涨.carry trade unwind -red_lanterns- 给 red_lanterns 发送悄悄话 red_lanterns 的博客首页 (28 bytes) () 03/15/2011 postreply 03:43:25

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”