回复:揭露一个DirectTV华人无良骗子电话推销员

来源: Yangtze430030 2010-11-10 11:14:31 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (2031 bytes)

First, they are not DirecTV employees.  They are third party sales people and many of them are in California;

Second, DirecTV has a commercial stating that any discount offered by third party sales people is illegal.  But you can still do business with them if you know what kind of people you are dealing with.  I have purchased cell phones and plans with third party people.  Sometimes I do have problems with mail-in rebates especially for store rebates but it's still cheaper though we did not get the rebate.  Usually phone maker rebates are OK.

Third, there is no such thing as 120 English and 5 Chinese channels for only $20 for two years.  They usually have $20 discount for the first 12 months and regular premium for another 6 months for the life of 18 months contract.  The regular premium is about $60-70.  They sometimes have a one time charge of $20 for S&H.

I have been working with third party sales people for many years and the experience is a mixed one but most of the time it works OK with me.  You need to understand what they are talking about and ask loads of questions to prevent this kind of problems.  My experience is they may mislead you but if you ask the right questions they usually will not lie since they worry that you may tape the conversation.  I think it's their responsibility to provide taped conversation as evidence to support them.  If they do not have then you are the king.  I have dealt other business and they claim they have taped conversation and I ask them to provide me the conversation.  Since they don't really have it so they surrendered.  Another trick is to ask multiple offers and see if they have the same offer with same details.  Any inconsistencies among them is a red flag.  These sales people call you everyday so you can ask three of them and hopefully at least two of them are talking about the same thing. 

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”