回复:I told my son, "you are a citizen of America, by accident"

来源: oldid 2010-09-27 09:35:35 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1766 bytes)
什么也不说,贴篇儿子(四年级)的作文,幼稚文笔可是充满自豪。我都有点脸红,他不以为然。题目是WHAT I LIKE THE BEST ABOUT MYSELF。 是他在学校写的,回来要求我们给打印。难怪几天前要求我在他的LAPTOP上加上了中文输入, 原来是为了能显摆自己会中文,,以便作文时使用。别看中文学校不爱上,作业也不爱做,这种SHOWEOFF的机会,无师自通地学会了拼音输入。还有一篇为了进入STUDENT ACTIVITY COUNSEL 的作文,现在家里没有,只能以后贴了。那更是自己把自己吹得像一朵花,天下无敌了。我不能提建议,要提面对的就是,妈妈你不懂,这是美国,你没在这上过小学,不明白的。

The fact that I am alive right this instant, the fact that I have a Chinese background, and the fact that I play soccer physically and mentally (mentally meaning videogames) are all the best things that I like about myself. This shows that I am perfect. This also shows that I like sports. I don’t like people who sit around doing nothing but playing videogames all day (in fact, I am going to sign up for a travel team called Carmel United Soccer Club).
I also like the fact that my Chinese name is 马XX (中文名在作文中出现)。The first character means horse, the second is monkey, and the last is dragon. I like that I was born in 2000. It is the year of the dragon, and it is easy to remember because of the three zeros after it. The original word dragon is 龙,is the simplified version, so that means that the traditional version is very hard. The simplified is manifestly manifest that it is simpler.
我聪明 ~that means I am smart that is another thing that I like about me. I know English, Chinese, and I am learning Spanish and French. I think that I am the best boy that is turning ten on the 25th of next month.

(P.S.-L.A. Galaxy is my soccer team name)

所有跟帖: 

这篇还满可爱的.至少有实质内容,不至于空喊口号 -MMXIAO- 给 MMXIAO 发送悄悄话 MMXIAO 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/27/2010 postreply 09:40:40

cute :)) -胡桃架子-- 给 胡桃架子- 发送悄悄话 胡桃架子- 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/27/2010 postreply 09:43:02

回复:回复:I told my son, "you are a citizen of America, by accident" -oldid- 给 oldid 发送悄悄话 (340 bytes) () 09/27/2010 postreply 09:51:38

你儿子叫马猴龙? -SayCheese- 给 SayCheese 发送悄悄话 SayCheese 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/27/2010 postreply 10:17:04

回复:你儿子叫马猴龙? -oldid- 给 oldid 发送悄悄话 (428 bytes) () 09/27/2010 postreply 10:28:47

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”