My experiences of using priceline for Hotel

来源: Big_Benz 2010-03-20 08:45:56 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1046 bytes)
I would assume most of us do a lot of business traveling. So, sign up the frequent program at each of the major hotel chain.

When you use Priceline, use the name your price option and start very low. For example, our DS's trip is in May, I started a couple days ago and place a new bid every night, starting $25 for 3* and 3.5* hotels. Got one 3.5* yesterday for $32/night. Adding up all the fees, the final cost is about $45/night.

When you check in with priceline reservation printout, please first let them know you are the whatever program member. Most of the hotel will not honor your points because of the priceline reservation, but they still have to treat you as a program member.

Even the basic room at Westin should be way better than motel 6. So, I would gladly pay $65 at Westin for a basic room (regular rate at over $200) via priceline any day.

My friends have told me that they slip a $20 with the print out at a Vegas hotel for a multiple days stay. They got upgraded to a premium room.

所有跟帖: 

BTW, I have gotten cars for as low as $17/day -Big_Benz- 给 Big_Benz 发送悄悄话 Big_Benz 的博客首页 (73 bytes) () 03/20/2010 postreply 09:20:26

Thanks for sharing! -onboard- 给 onboard 发送悄悄话 (230 bytes) () 03/20/2010 postreply 10:19:12

yeah, $20 trick can get you to suite most of times -dcfirer- 给 dcfirer 发送悄悄话 dcfirer 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/20/2010 postreply 17:37:07

什么意思啊?给前台20块现金贿赂? -gingertea- 给 gingertea 发送悄悄话 gingertea 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/21/2010 postreply 05:08:59

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”