feedback from makeupalley.com

来源: 爱厨也爱苗条 2010-03-09 09:59:45 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (3400 bytes)
Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black
I have oily skin so I always wash my face twice. I wash it once, and then apply the NCC and the little "beads" form. They're essentially little bubbles that are an indication the oil is being pulled to the surface and out of your pores...I guess.
I tried it before washing my face i I don't see the beads form. I want my money's worth so I do whatever it takes to see the beads! So far i notice I blot a lot less throughout the day which makes it worth it to me.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
Littlelulu28 on 1/31/2009 8:31:00 AM more reviews by Littlelulu28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium Hair: Black Eyes: Black
I am not too sure if I would buy this product again. (Maybe). I bought this product last night and the sales rep claims this product can remove dead skins and nourishes your skin at the same time. However, she said you MUST wash your face again with a foaming cleanser because of the oiliness.
The product was definitely on the oily side. I left it on my face for 2-3 mins. no water beads at all but my face was kinda itchy. Not too sure if anything has to do with the oil/cream sitting on my face for a while.
So i decided to massage my face in circular motions and I did noticed dirt or small grainly stuff on my face. I was thinking it could be the product because of all the oil. or it could my dead skin. (still not too sure)
So, I rinsed my face with warm/hot water and used a cleanser again to remove all that oil on my face. (by the way, i am combination skin).
After, I did noticed my skin was brighter and smooth.
I will definitely give this a try again.
(highly do not recommed for oily skin!!!!)
unityqixin on 8/27/2008 5:29:00 PM more reviews by unityqixin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair Hair: Black Eyes: Black
GREAT product... i love it ... works really well as a exfoliator... which makes my skin balanced and brighter!
Older_And_Wiser on 5/23/2006 7:35:00 PM more reviews by Older_And_Wiser

Someone gave this to me... I am not sure what it is supposed to do.
It works like a cold cream, and when I followed the instructions it left my face soft but did nothing to control oiliness, which is what the packaging claims.
OK for a cold cream, not much else though.
*TOP REVIEWER* AsiaChick on 3/20/2003 9:09:00 AM more reviews by AsiaChick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive Hair: Black Eyes: Black
This is another interesting Charmzone product I received as a sample with my order from MizBeauty.com. You put this on after you've washed your face for 2 - 3 minutes until you start seeing beads of oil form on your skin before washing it off leaving your skin moisturized and after only one use I found my complexion looked better and brighter already. Absolutely no irritation at all. I would definitely buy this.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
Click if this product is discontinued.Tell us about an error in this listing.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”