Boycott what, Olympic? - by 黄马褂

来源: 在山泉水清 2010-03-09 10:42:20 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1995 bytes)
Boycott what, Olympic? Is there a country called Olympic? Wait a sec, I know where it is. It must be that dirty little crappy town I got my pipe beaten off in Texas. I hated these Olympians.
Whatever you texas olympians say I go for it. Yeah, boycott them all from selling us huma rights.

I boycotted Wal-Mart but went broke I now can’t even afford for buy me a pair of underpans. They darn getting more and more expensive Made in China stuff, all darn the same as costy as gas price. I olddy daddy boycotted Japanese cars b’cause he aren’t afford to get one. He told everyone he boycotted Japanese cars only I know he had nothing, not a penny in the bank. I boycotted Chinese clothes, electrics, watchs,toys,whatever you name it, I boycotted. Now I aren’t wearing underpans at all.

Yeah! I boycott everything I can’t afford to get but don’t boycut tibetan monks I like monks. I always wish I was one of them and had slaves and serfs to bring me foods and boozies. I heard they have free gay sex, is that true? Wow, I can’t wait to jump on a greyhound bus to want to go Tibet, is that in Mexico?

“Free T-back! Free T-back!” That was all I heard yesterday on the street on Van Ness and Broadway. I jumped out of my basement window all I saw was a bunch of crappies running down the road chasing by cops. I asked for free t-back they dammy stuck me a yellow flag, told me “thas’s fee T-back. thas’s fee T-back.Wa pay you, Wa pay you.” I asked for $100, they cheaters only gave me $50. What to cheat on me? No way! I aren’t texas Olympians! I tore the yellow flag in half, put half on my head it darn cold yesterday, stuck the rest under my pans.
“Free T-back!”

Cheaters! There was no free T-back at all. They cheated on me! I want boycott anything free b’cauz nothing is FREE! Nothing is FREE! Try to walk away a hamburger from Macky they beat the crap of out of you!

Hold on, there IS a thing free, yeah, your mouth water is FREE.

所有跟帖: 

简直太牛了,鼓掌一个星期! --王小流-- 给 -王小流- 发送悄悄话 -王小流- 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/09/2010 postreply 10:46:39

哈哈哈 -水中看花- 给 水中看花 发送悄悄话 水中看花 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/09/2010 postreply 10:48:38

谢谢, 先顶再读! -偶尔峥嵘- 给 偶尔峥嵘 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/09/2010 postreply 10:50:35

哈哈哈, 真解气呀 -偶尔峥嵘- 给 偶尔峥嵘 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/09/2010 postreply 10:53:49

哈哈。。。太棒啦。 -流浪教师- 给 流浪教师 发送悄悄话 流浪教师 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/09/2010 postreply 10:51:39

Ding ah! -withsmile- 给 withsmile 发送悄悄话 withsmile 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/09/2010 postreply 11:03:25

再次景仰马褂! -明媚夏日- 给 明媚夏日 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/09/2010 postreply 11:21:44

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”