found this comment on the internet:

来源: 安贝儿 2010-02-18 07:33:59 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (813 bytes)
I'm a woman, and I think John Mayer is A hunky!! Young! ADONIS!!!!!! he is gorgeous from head to toe!!!!!!!!! God was very GOOOOOD to that BOY when he gave him a good looking body, eyes, lips, face, hair, even his voice!! UUUH!! LALAAAAAAAA!!! John mayer is it!!!! I wish I was 30 years younger!! I would hook up!! with him Alright!!!! he is the most gorgeous Man Alive! Today! there is NO!! MATCH!!!!!!! all you hollywood hunks you cannot compare with JOHN MAYER he is too perfect looking!!!!!!!! John Mayer GO!! boy have fun!! you are only young! once!!!! forget what people say about you! you don't have to please!! anybody's opinion of you! be yourself! and don't worry!! alot of people already love you!!!!! and especially WOMEN!!!!!!!!! go boy go!!! and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love you!!!!!!!!

所有跟帖: 

看额码的字儿就知道额比她内敛多了~~~ -@绿豆豆@- 给 @绿豆豆@ 发送悄悄话 @绿豆豆@ 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/18/2010 postreply 07:56:00

哈哈,他把jennifer aniston给甩了。有个性。额稀饭~~~~~ -安贝儿- 给 安贝儿 发送悄悄话 安贝儿 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/18/2010 postreply 08:03:37

哈哈哈,绿豆粉丝儿感觉不如人家了? -讲不清- 给 讲不清 发送悄悄话 讲不清 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/18/2010 postreply 13:35:29

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”