回复:谢谢老师! & More questions: 关于 Job description 和 广告

来源: 863211 2010-11-22 19:29:31 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1441 bytes)

the job description is for perm advertisement. So is the HR right?

-The HR is wrong. PERM advertisement job has nothing to do with your H1 job. You can use any job description and job title as PERM which can be completely different from your current h1 job.

Do we have to use the original job description post for the job assuming I won't be promoted to a senior position?

-see bove answer. 

if I am promoted to a senior position, I can use the senior position (same line of responsibilities) as basis for my immigration petition and use an updated (tailored) job description, right? In the mean time nothing needs to be done for my h1b visa, right?

I also asked you a question several days ago on job description. At that time my manager told me that skills I acquired at current position (the junior position) can't be included in the job description. However,if I get a promotion then the skills I got from the junior postion (same company), can these newly acquired skills (through on-job training for the junior position) be included in the job description for the senior position based on which we will file the petition?

-Probably no because this experience was got with the same employer, but talk to your lawyer about it.

thank you so much!

谢谢老师!

所有跟帖: 

谢谢老师! 还有一个问题: 关于 Perm Job description -deepbluehai- 给 deepbluehai 发送悄悄话 (461 bytes) () 11/23/2010 postreply 05:12:54

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”