回复:请教老师: 关于 Job description 和 广告

来源: 863211 2010-11-22 18:15:15 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1117 bytes)

我的经理要帮我申请绿卡并且帮我写了一份量身定做的job description. 但是 HR 说: by law, because I am basing the immigration petition on the position I was hired on, the job description has to be the original job descrition. Is this true?

-What is the "量身定做的job description" for, Advertisement for PERM or directly on the PERM/I-140?

还有一个问题:  so I asked HR: if I am promoted to a new position (for example, from junior analyst to senior analyst), then I am not basing the immigration petition on the initial position I was hired for. Then can I use a new tailored job description? She said yes, however she said to do that we need to change (update) my h1b visa to reflect the promotion before we can even start the immigration petition.

I don't think she is right cause h1b visa (unlike green card petition) is not pinned to a specific postion, right?

-If you just be promoted (e.g. junior to senior), but job responsibilities are not changed substantially, you do not do anything about your H1. 

谢谢老师

所有跟帖: 

谢谢老师! & More questions: 关于 Job description 和 广告 -deepbluehai- 给 deepbluehai 发送悄悄话 (1046 bytes) () 11/22/2010 postreply 19:01:42

回复:谢谢老师! & More questions: 关于 Job description 和 广告 -863211- 给 863211 发送悄悄话 863211 的博客首页 (1441 bytes) () 11/22/2010 postreply 19:29:31

谢谢老师! 还有一个问题: 关于 Perm Job description -deepbluehai- 给 deepbluehai 发送悄悄话 (461 bytes) () 11/23/2010 postreply 05:12:54

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”