回复:piano for beginner

来源: Passerby 2009-04-13 17:44:26 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1490 bytes)
George Steck is built by Sejung, a S. Korean based company, in 靑島。Currently, it is rated one of the lowest in quality. I do not have any info on Strauss in the US market. In China, Strauss is made by one of the piano makers in Shanghai. If Strauss were from Shanghai, the quality would be comparable to G. Steck. It seems to me that both of the pianos you listed are 47 inch high. I probably would slightly lean into G. Steck, since Sejung has been here longer and selling more pianos (though under many different names) than Strauss.

You mentioned that your budget is under 3K. How much those pianos are below your budget? If it were only a small margin, I would recommend you to raise the bar a little high and get something like Yamaha’s M460 or M560. You may have to give up three inches of the height and pay a little more, but not only that you will get better quality, but also the piano will hold better resale value for you. Just imaging, if you were searching used piano on line, which of the names would catch your attention? Yamaha, G. Steck, or Strauss? Of course, you are also thinking about the shinny black case. Hard decision, isn’t it?

Ask around to see any one has purchased a Yamaha console (44 inch) recently? What was the price? Or maybe someone here can help you on this matter. My impression (which is not reliable, since I have not been on the market for long time,) is that you may still get it under 4K, even under $3500.

所有跟帖: 

回复:回复:piano for beginner -绿草茵茵- 给 绿草茵茵 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/13/2009 postreply 19:10:12

Thank you very much! -绿草茵茵- 给 绿草茵茵 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/13/2009 postreply 19:10:54

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”