Is this first time

来源: 42now 2009-03-21 15:14:33 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1021 bytes)
that he said things which he does not mean it to release his anger? My boy, now 6 and half, said things like “I will kick your bud, will never love you, will never talk with you, beat you up with a sticker..." to me when he was very anger. When he stopped crying, I explained to him how I felt when I heard that, and how will school handle that if he said these things to other kids in school. He was very surprised when I told him that police may have to be involved if he threats people such as beating them up. Then I told him ways which are not harm to him and other to release his anger. Kids, especially when they are angry, say things that they do not mean very often. You need to use every opportunity to teach them how to manage the anger. It is very important to let kids understand that people will hold them for things out of their mouth even they do not mean it. In this way, kids will build a warning alarm in their mind to make sure that they do not cross their basic lines even when they are very anger.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”