I feel so sorry for you.Discuss with him about the

benefits of taking all kids to China, such as good for their Chinese lanuage, learning new music or sports skills in China for a much cheaper price and also the advantage of traveling for children. My hu*****and is worse than your hu*****and. I'm the one supporting the family but every time I want to visit China or pay to let kids learn something or travel, he would be against it. But I usually don't give up unless I think he is right. Give him examples of friends who do the same thing. Sometimes his self respect will work. And I keep on reminding him that my children's Chinese and other skills are all developed from the trips or classes or camps I took them to. Now he is better than a stingy farmer but he'll never change. I had to fight with him a couple days ago for another trip too. Both of us were very upset. However, he agreed finally. These kind of men are abusive and they want to show they have powers. Sometimes I really hope he can leave. Don't worry about you won't be able to support yourself. If you find a job, you'll be financially sufficent to take care of your chilren. If not, get goverment help. I know a young Chinese girl whose hu*****and died leaving her with two two to three year old children. She has no family here and no job. They live on food stamps and cash aid only for one of the kids but they survived and she just found a job in a restaurant and she's happy. Try not to be afraid of him or afraid of him leaving you. Otherwise, he take advantage of it. If you can stand up for yourself, he will back down. Also please know he's an abusive person and he has a problem and you don't. Take care.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!