LOOK AT THIS COMMON FOR ADHD KIDS. I FEEL THE SAME.

来源: 云中飞燕 2009-12-21 10:47:22 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1537 bytes)
WII IS GOOD FOR FINE MOTOR SKILL. MY KID HAS GOT BENEFIT FROM IT.

wii is GREAT for kids with adhd. I am 23, ADHD, and I have a Wii. Trust me, us hyperactive ones will tire ourselves out with the wii. it is an active, mind stimulating device. people with ADHD need stimulation. they are not overstimulated. they are understimulated. that is why they cant concentrate on homework (i should say we instead of they). homework isnt stimulating enough. sitting still isnt stimulating enough. that is why we have trouble with it. Wii is VERY stimulating and also has the added benefit of getting us to be active. and trust me, dont you love when your ADHD kid is worn out from playing hard? its like FINALLY SOME PEACE AND QUIET!

ahight is right too. adhd kids are creative. our imaginations are going a million miles an hour because again, it is stimulating. i love legos and i dont know a kid with ADHD who doesnt love legos. but a 7 year old might get frusturated with building. clay might be a GREAT idea. paints might become messy because ADHD kids are messier. but im sure you know EXACTLY what i mean with messiness. 7 year olds with ADHD need to be let loose every once in a while and be as hyper as they can be. safely though. its like releasing a 6 month old puppy who has been in a kennel for the last hour. they are going to go NUTS! and the Wii is great for that. but the creative stuff is better when he is wound down.
Source(s):
i am my source. and i know a bit about ADHD from reading and stuff

所有跟帖: 

comment? --realblue-- 给 -realblue- 发送悄悄话 -realblue- 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/21/2009 postreply 10:57:12

谢谢.  -云中飞燕- 给 云中飞燕 发送悄悄话 云中飞燕 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/21/2009 postreply 11:00:45

我另一个观点是ADHD的孩子平时的刺激量不够导致他们专著力不够. -云中飞燕- 给 云中飞燕 发送悄悄话 云中飞燕 的博客首页 (268 bytes) () 12/21/2009 postreply 11:00:03

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”