i feel your pain

来源: internuts 2009-12-10 13:34:21 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (915 bytes)
this kind of things do happen in our life, so don't be too distraught. take it lightly and deal with it...

first, i always recommend people don't add anything on by dealer. if you really need, go to specialty shops and shop among them...

secondly, do you still want dvd player? if in between yes and no, go get one from a shop - couple hundred will cover the hole and you'll have a nice player...

thirdly, presumably you don't want a player and don't want to have the hole - it pinches your heart every time you see it, do this -

stop arguing with dealer and the shop, keep calm, get the refund. after cashing the check, find a lawyer who likes to help you with about $300 fee, file a suit to claim court. dealer will have to face the challenge, not from you, but from a lawyer. at the end, dealer has to replace the ceiling but you lose the lawyer fee.

does this help?

所有跟帖: 

回复:i feel your pain -Yanshuma- 给 Yanshuma 发送悄悄话 (143 bytes) () 12/10/2009 postreply 13:59:10

take the refound but don't show any emotion and don't sign paper -internuts- 给 internuts 发送悄悄话 internuts 的博客首页 (89 bytes) () 12/10/2009 postreply 14:07:15

回复:take the refound but don't show any emotion and don't sign pa -Yanshuma- 给 Yanshuma 发送悄悄话 (45 bytes) () 12/10/2009 postreply 14:08:38

but i think the second option is a good plan...think about it -internuts- 给 internuts 发送悄悄话 internuts 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/10/2009 postreply 14:09:09

contact BBB as well. -GODLOVESDOG- 给 GODLOVESDOG 发送悄悄话 GODLOVESDOG 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/10/2009 postreply 16:02:47

我感觉拿到钱后,重新找一家再装上合适。 -雨鹤- 给 雨鹤 发送悄悄话 雨鹤 的博客首页 (36 bytes) () 12/10/2009 postreply 18:56:39

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”