it could happen anywhere in china. quality vs. money

来源: fpxjz 2008-05-16 08:56:55 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1109 bytes)
greed always chooses money. i still remember right after 1976 earthquake, all the buildings in beijing were re-enforced to prevent future earthquakes. only 30 years, our generation is still well alive, how is the quality of those new buildings? sichuan is well on the earthquake zone, except poor village houses, are there any standard for the factorie buildings and schools? chinese people talk about tofu buildings, fake medicines, bad quality of foods and other products for years, did government do anything effectivly to improve the quality of products directly connected to people's lives? I had been several meetings for outsourcing american pharm companies. everyone is impressed by chinese companies' morden equipments, but everyone is worried about the products, worried about the integrity of chinese quality assurance reports. it is the only time i felt so ashamed to be chinese. we were taught to be honest since a baby, a person or a company's reputation is used to be the top priority. now, money is everything. both chinese friends and american collagues told me I am an out-dated chinese.

所有跟帖: 

做样子的事情真多.办"样本"农村,工厂,城市等等在国内很有市场 -amitofu- 给 amitofu 发送悄悄话 amitofu 的博客首页 (39 bytes) () 05/16/2008 postreply 09:12:38

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”