Dior Forever liquid foundation

来源: coco55 2008-11-07 12:02:58 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1278 bytes)
I just placed an order online for my 2nd bottle. Bought the first bottle in Linen (021) 6 months ago, which still has half bottle left, cuz I only use foundation on areas I need coverage instead of full face. I switched my sunscreen recently, or maybe my skin lightend up, now the color is a bit too yellow on me, so I am getting a bottle in Ivory (010).

Reason I love it so much is that the texture is so skin like, not too powdery not too dewry. Perfect for what I want to do, to only cover a certain spots on my face where I need, not the entire face since I have very good skin, smooth and even skin, for the most part. I put this foundation sparingly (under eye, acne scar not entriely faded, etc.) on one side of my face, and did the same with another brand of liquid foundation (Cargo, Shiseido, etc.) on the other side of my face. This comes most real and undetectble. It just look like I have natural, even skin instead of made up.

I am happy with the SPF 25 as well.

My only complain is that the color selection is limited. Now I have to mix the two colors to get an ideal match. But it is good to wear 2 colors of foundation to create the dimension so I do not mind. And everyone's skin color is dif. maybe it will work for you.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”