it's hard to be a man's soul mate(or the one can

来源: fpxjz 2008-07-15 07:21:44 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1178 bytes)
chat 3-4 hours). i used to have two: one competely stop talking to me after i got married, which might be good, because we were a bit of confused about our relationship for a while. the other we manage to be real buddies for decades, maybe just because we are always far apart, and i am quite sure about my feeling for him. even though, my LG got very annoyed when i used to chat with my friend for hours on the phone. once my friend told me for a while he tried to move to my city so that he could ask me to be his gf. i just joked about it, but that 's pretty sure to be the end of our close relationship. now, we only email occasionally, and have a drink together when we pass by each other's city by chance. what i want to say is that it is difficult and tricky for this type of relationship. both sides have to clear about their feelings for the other, and you don't want to send mix or wrong signal. if anyone steps outside the line, the friendship is going to be completely ruined, so you might not want the other person to be your boss, esp. you are not sure what your feeling is. you want to have a boss to be able to work with, not a person you hardly can face him.

所有跟帖: 

thanks for sharing. i used to travel alone ... -云是天上的花- 给 云是天上的花 发送悄悄话 (2768 bytes) () 07/15/2008 postreply 08:58:11

thank you both for sharing your personal experience -柏拉图式- 给 柏拉图式 发送悄悄话 柏拉图式 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/15/2008 postreply 09:57:11

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”