hehe ... today another funny thing, but kinda useful ...

来源: idiot94 2008-03-06 15:10:22 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (748 bytes)
Now that I registered more fighter hours than helo hours, I try to fly more helos ---- but the attack chopper is always the hottest pick, so I can almost never get a chance. So most of the time, I can only fly blackhawk or Z8. The enemy attack chopper is one major threat to me, esp. one with a good TV gunner. So I was trying to survive .... the only way seems to get very close to them. And then turn fast. The firs time, I kinda knocked into the enemy and then the screen gave the two kills to me yet I am also killed by them. So I was more careful the second time, this time, to my surprise, my rotary wing killed them with little damage to myself. LOL ... from that time on, when they see I am rushing toward them, they run away ... hahahh ...

所有跟帖: 

没看懂,用螺旋桨打WZ? -Big-Mac- 给 Big-Mac 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/07/2008 postreply 05:40:37

对啊。。偶的水平太滥,以前曾经遇到过真正的高手,我 -idiot94- 给 idiot94 发送悄悄话 (425 bytes) () 03/07/2008 postreply 08:18:57

机炮练好了的话要比导弹更加有效率。 -DjTer- 给 DjTer 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/07/2008 postreply 09:11:08

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”