Buyers have been showing up on aggressive weakness:

来源: amateurs 2008-10-28 06:29:39 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1228 bytes)
From Briefing:

"Last Friday the markets gapped down at the open to challenge the October 10th lows, only to see buyers immediately step up to the plate and hold onto those gains throughout the day. A relatively positive sign given the continuous bearish activity over the last few weeks. The charts below show the Index-related ETFs of the DIA, SPY, and QQQQ. I wanted to point out the aggressive volume activity on "up days" that have occurred off these levels. It shows that buyers are indeed willing to step up, but only when stocks reach deeply depressed levels. I particularly like the fact we saw last hour rallies on Thursday and Friday last week. This is normally referred to as "smart-money" buying. Overall, I suspect we are due for some sort of massive bear market rally attempt this week, something along the lines of another +500 to +900 day in the Dow. "

If you go to check DIA, SPY, QQQQ, you can see the higher volume up day.

GS may form shoulder/head/shoulder form at least for now.

Today is not good day to short, buyers will use today and tomorrow big news (rate cut) to extend the rally, instead I prefer to build some long position for this rally!!

YMYD

所有跟帖: 

能否贴下链接,谢谢 -弹棉花- 给 弹棉花 发送悄悄话 弹棉花 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/28/2008 postreply 06:35:22

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”