it is a good thing for the people live there.

来源: fpxjz 2007-12-12 11:21:07 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1031 bytes)
goverment never does anything for its own citizen unless foreigners get involved. I was born and raised in beijing, left there in 90th. I have been back every summer the last four years, can't beleive the pollution. whether it is rain or shine, you never can see a day with blue sky, the sun shines like a moon. highweays are jammed 5-6 hours a day, completely a parking lot from the center to the #5th ring. cars are parked everywhere, and impossible to find a parking spot at residential area. the city was still encourage people to buy cars till last year, completely has no sense of urban planning. my hu*****and was not grown up from beijing, had problem to breath there during his first visit in the summer. I knew some other relatives live in US and went back beijing for vocation, many of them had respiratory problem while there.all year long, you can see local people wearing mask on the road. I have been several cities in Europe and many cities in US and canada, never see a place's pollution even close to beijing's.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”