How to help young kids to make friend at school?

来源: magiclistener 2007-08-16 03:26:00 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (987 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ magiclistener ] 在 2007-08-17 18:30:27 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
Hi,

I guess many parents may had/have same concern as I do. My son is 3 year old now and started to care about who is his friend or not. Yesterday after he arrived hom, he wasn't as talktive as he usually be. Later on, he told me XX(who used to be a friend of my son) said bad word to him. I tried to get some details out from him but he wouldn't want to talk about that.

My son is a gentle boy and always gives me positive comments about just everyone he interacts daily in school (sometime I try to find out how things going by asking him questions like "Do you like Ms XY?", "Whom do you like most at school?", "Do you like this new school, or the previous one?"). So this looks like something that really has hurt him.

I would like to know what the parents here are/were doing to helped your young kids to make and keep friends, develop good personality and characters. Any experience sharing or small tips will be highly appreciated !

所有跟帖: 

俺以为这种情况下,照顾好自己孩子的情绪就行了, --realblue-- 给 -realblue- 发送悄悄话 -realblue- 的博客首页 (32 bytes) () 08/16/2007 postreply 03:49:17

让孩子自己去找朋友。孩子是有天性的 -ggMom- 给 ggMom 发送悄悄话 (278 bytes) () 08/16/2007 postreply 07:16:00

放手让孩子自己去处理吧, 家长在这种情况下经常只是画蛇添足 -毕小珠- 给 毕小珠 发送悄悄话 毕小珠 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/16/2007 postreply 09:27:30

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”