Box most, play some, change once in a while

来源: WLSH 2007-08-09 11:59:10 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1152 bytes)
Sorry, can't type Chinese at work. I do:
Box most toys, give her some to play with, change toys once in a while. Means:

I box most of her toys or old toys in several big clear boxes and stack them in another room (not her regular play room). But she can still see them if she goes to that room.
For the toys she plays everyday, I use same "12个小一点合子的架子" and category them, but books are on bookshelf.
Then when she gets tired of current toys, we can go together and change toys from storage box. (sometimes, she might go herself and get some toys out as well. But at least this is not very often to my kid)

Previously we had all toys out in her play room, but I do see that she only play a few same toys in a period of time. Since we use this method, the playroom stays clean everyday and she still have toys to play. And she can clean up herself since there are only 12 small boxes. (I also try to let her play with one or two box at a time or clean up the toy on the floor before she takes another one down though this may not always under control.)
But it does help us get easier now :)

Good Luck.

所有跟帖: 

谢谢! 我也有同样想法, 但是你实践地好多了 ;) -毕小珠- 给 毕小珠 发送悄悄话 毕小珠 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/09/2007 postreply 12:02:21

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”