Attation--Unsafe milk from Walmart

来源: lily3 2007-06-06 05:02:58 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1270 bytes)
Please read this and pass along to as many people....

Mitzi Lyons, her hu*****and is Kyle, live here in Gainesville . Their daugther, for THREE years has incurred menstrual problems (bleeding every day) for three years and within the last year she started producing milk. They have performed every test, every surgery, put her on birth control and the last straw was fixing to be a hysterectomy in January. BUT, Mitzi's dad started research on the internet of his granddaughter's problem and found out about rBST in milk (injecting cows with hormones so they will produce more milk).

Wal-Mart Great Value milk is the kind that the Lyons family has always drank. 3 months ago, they pulled Marissa off of Great Value Milk and she quit bleeding and lactating. Borden milk does not have rBST in it. Her doctor's in Houston are going to write a medical journal discovery on her, because FDA says that rBST is safe. Mitzi asked me to please share this witheveryone I could think of to hopefully save someone the pain and suffering that Marissa has endured. Mitzi knows this was an answered prayer. Ihave pulled my family from Wal-Mart Great Value Milk and bought Borden and Borden has a label on their milk that says rBST not used on their cows.

所有跟帖: 

Please read more about the story - It's rumor. -VGE- 给 VGE 发送悄悄话 VGE 的博客首页 (126 bytes) () 06/06/2007 postreply 05:37:12

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”