May Zhou(周梦yao)’s parents have set up a memorial fund.

来源: 2horse 2007-02-28 10:26:54 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1486 bytes)
Like many people, I have been following the cases since very begining, and have discussed with people. To my surprise, all the Chinese-Chinese think it is a murder case. From what I heard from other non-Chinese, majority think that she was under depression, and her parents have given her stress. One person said: Chinese parents don’t let their children be kids. I think it may or may not be suicide, but there are many suspicious traits make people wonder how she could commit suicide in this way.

Now forensic expert Henry Lee(李昌予) is accepting the case. With his expertise, people will be more willing to accept the result. It must be very expensive to have all these processes get going, let us help in different ways to find out the truth. If in deed, May Zhou was murdered, the investigation can continue, instead of being concluded at “Suicide”.

I personally believe some kids are born to be intellectually smart, parents may not need to push them very hard, but they can excel in their own paces. If May Zhou can be admitted not only by academic-focused MIT and Berkeley, but also by Harvard, which emphasizes more about a student’s multi-talents and lead-ship, she must have been a well-rounded student. Of course, as parents, we need to provide them and to any child with positive, caring environment, so the kids can be passionate, caring and self-motivated human being.

The Memorial fund information is available in www.Mayzhou.com

所有跟帖: 

我也不相信 -20146- 给 20146 发送悄悄话 (216 bytes) () 02/28/2007 postreply 10:44:14

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标