其实,也就是少出去吃几次午饭,少买两杯咖啡那点钱。。。

来源: Blue_Berry 2007-12-21 10:42:39 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1208 bytes)
回答: 照片在这里。。。 (图)Blue_Berry2007-12-21 10:28:55
Please read the following message from my co-worker:

“I just wanted to let you know what a special thing we did for the Christmas family this year. Delivering the gifts was a moment filled with happiness and heartbreak all at once. “Mom” led us up the stairs to her bedroom so she could stash the gifts until Christmas morning. The tiny room contained only a mattress with sheets and no blankets and dresser which housed a small teddy bear collection. By the time we left, the bedroom was completely filled with warm clothes, boots, and toys and the kitchen was filled with bags of food and a $400 Sobey’s gift certificate. It was unimaginable how much they needed our help. As we were going “Mom” broke down in tears, hugged us both, and thanked us for giving her family a Christmas.

After talking to our President, I returned to the house an hour later with four new sets of sheets, four warm blankets, and four new pillows.

A few months back the Social Committee sent out a donation request form which said “We can do something - and we must.” Well, great job everyone! We did it. The gift of giving has really made a difference in a family’s life. ”
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”