I-134

来源: clk 2007-01-13 17:07:44 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1390 bytes)

That this affidavit is made by me for the purpose of assuring the U.S. Government that the person(s) named in item (3) will not become a public charge in the United States.
That I am willing and able to receive, maintain and support the person(s) named in item 3. That I am ready and willing to deposit a bond, if necessary, to guarantee that such person(s) will not become a public charge during his or her stay in the United States, or to guarantee that the above named person(s) will maintain his or her nonimmigrant status, if admitted temporarilyand will depart prior to the expiration of his or her authorized stay in the United States.
That I understand this affidavit will be binding upon me for a period of three (3) years after entry of the person(s) named initem (3) and that the information and documentation provided by me may be made available to the Secretary of Health and HumanServices and the Secretary of Agriculture, who may make it available to a public assistance agency.

Oath or Affirmation of Sponsor.
I acknowledge that I have read Part lll of the Instructions, Sponsor and Alien Liability, and am aware of my responsibilitiesas a sponsor under the Social Security Act, as amended, and the Food Stamp Act, as amended.

I swear (affirm) that I know the contents of this affidavit signed by me and that the statements are true and correct.

所有跟帖: 

回复:I-134 -don'tgo- 给 don'tgo 发送悄悄话 (48 bytes) () 01/13/2007 postreply 19:46:17

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”