回复:Xiaobaitu, Lovewind, ridiology and other experts: Help on

来源: fsa2000 2007-05-06 17:53:50 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1552 bytes)
Hello,

I have helped lots of people here to fight the RFE and get their cases approved. Please search my previous posts here. You can also email me at: fsa2000@gmail.com

1. Are those two paragraph talking the same creterion? Does the officer in second paragraph suggest how I should answer the request in the first paragraph?

These are very typical RFE wording from NSC. Yes they are referring to the same basic point. However you need to prepare a good explanation to connect everything together.

2. What kind of documents would be more effective to use to asnwer this RFE? I've already provided four independent letters which are quite strong. Would more reference letters be good for this RFE? Can you suggest or share what you have used if you are also in this situation?

It really depends on your background.

3. This is a general question. In answering RFE, which type of evidence is what the officer desire, the objective one like citation or the subjective one like reference letter?

I would say the NSC officers prefer more subjective evidences.

4. The format of the cover letter answering RFE. Should I just answer the RFE question one by one in a format of a list, or should I still use the same format as the cover letter for initial petition? I am thinking of the first one as it is required to put the RFE letter on the top of my response materials. Can you share some of your insights?

Again, this really depends on your background and what evidences you have collected.

所有跟帖: 

回复:回复:Xiaobaitu, Lovewind, ridiology and other experts: He -yumenya- 给 yumenya 发送悄悄话 (440 bytes) () 05/07/2007 postreply 19:07:48

回复:回复:回复:Xiaobaitu, Lovewind, ridiology and other exper -radiology- 给 radiology 发送悄悄话 radiology 的博客首页 (683 bytes) () 05/10/2007 postreply 20:08:20

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”