作为EBAY 卖家,如何保护自己

来源: 三里店 2007-12-23 09:01:45 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4643 bytes)
作为EBAY 卖家,如何保护自己

前三年在EBAY卖名牌香水,货物来自COSCO WHOLESALE. 自信货真价实,只要BUYER交了钱,我就马上给BUYER好评(POSITIVE FEEDBACK),绝大多数的BUYER也回了好评, 直到有一天,一个EBAY买家 在得到我的好评并收到香水后,在没有和我有任何交流的情况下,给我留了个negative feedback,使我一直100%的好评降为91%,生意大受影响(网上的生意,买家看不到货物,全凭卖家的FEEDBACK来判断卖家的诚信度。)

事情是这样,此买家买了瓶法国香水的RefillL,我在Listing deions 上清楚写明的,买家收到后一看是Refill, 不重新看listing deion,也不写信给我,就直接给我留了个negative feedback, 把我气得。。。也无可奈和她/他,因为我已经先给她留了positive feedback了。我唯一能做的只是回复她的feedback 时说明buyer 没有读listing deion, 她/他收到的正是listing 上卖的. 尽管这样,可是却永远去不掉那个negative feedback,(本来ebay还有个功能--买/卖家可以mutually withdraw feedbacks的,可她/他已得了我的positive feedback,他/她才不干呢)

刻骨铭心的教训!!! 自此我不再先给买家留feedback.

想在Ebay把生意作长久,诚信固然重要,一些小技巧也很重要。
比如留feedback,我现在都在给买家邮寄货物的同时留言:Once your order arrives, would you please leave me a feedback/feedbacks, I will do the same…

目的就是:

1>。让买家知道,他/她要想得到positive feedback, 必须先给卖家留positive feedback,如果买家对收到的货物不满意或卖家发错货,或买家晚收到货物(通常是邮局的错) ,买家应与卖家先联系解决的办法,再考虑留feedback。否则 I will do THE SAME --你留positive, 我留positive; 你留negative, 我留negative.

2>.鼓励买家留feedback,为将来可能的changedback留证据。我遇到的chargedback,大多并不是买家故意的,他/她们在收到信用卡账单时想不起那笔钱是干什么用的,以为是被冒用卡了(我有不少买家是通过paypal用信用卡付钱的) ,这样就有了dispute,买家的feedback可以提醒买家他的钱是买了这些东西,也可以给paypal提供证据, 证明买家在撒谎(如果他是故意的)

货物已发出很久,买家却宣称收不到,要求重发或退款,那是买家最郁闷的时刻。

我是这样避免这样郁闷的:

Domestic packages: I always purchase/print shipping label from Paypal shipping Center, there is always delivery confirmation service by USPS for discounted fee or even free(if priority mail), or tracking number by other service.

I answered 928285’s question on shipping/lost the other day. for your convenience, I copy the question and my answer as follows:

Q: 如果寄给顾客的包裹丢了,delivery confirmation ,显示已经送到了。这种情况 要我要赔偿吗?
A: 1>Tell buyer that:
Delivery Confirmation shows package Delivered( Ask her/him to check with the people around him/her to see if anyone got the package and forgot to tell the buyer.
2> If you ship via USPS, tell the buyer, delivery confirmation number was scanned at the destination postoffice before putting in delivery truck, ask the buyer take the delivery confirmation number and go to the his/her local post office, he/she may find his/her package there.(package may may still sitting in post office)
3>No, you don't need to 赔偿 unless the buyer purchased insurance or registered service and you failed to do that for her/him.
(when the tracking shows delivered, it really shows you shipped out the package, it is not your fault if the package is not registered or insured)

International packages: I always handwrote ship to address and Custom Form, then GO TO POST OFFICE AND SHIP OFF THE PACKAGES VIA a POST OFFICER/CLERK,
when package is in a clerk’s hands, he/she will scan the package and give you a receipt showing the custom Form number and which country this package will go. Then I will go to paypal, and input the custom number for that transaction(Add tracking info link in paypal, your buyer will see that info/custom number after you input that number. if he will, he can track that number, although result won’t show when the package arrive if package is not registered or insurred, at least it shows when the package was accepted by seller’s post office and the buyer will believe you did ship out his package. It usually takes less than 10 business days for a package to arrive an international destinations, When a buyer doesn’t get his package in two weeks and informs you that situation, don’t think the package is lost. Let him know: “Normal your package should arrive your area by now, but please note that packages are randomly picked and held for inspection by your country's customs, if your package is one of those packages, it will take more than one month for your package to arrive.” Then he won’t bother you so often by complaining he still don’t get the package, or threaten you he will leave negative feedback or BALA BALA

所有跟帖: 

International shipping 一样可以从PayPal 打label 出来, 为什么要去邮局手写? -冒泡的鱼儿- 给 冒泡的鱼儿 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/23/2007 postreply 09:04:37

回复:International shipping 一样可以从PayPal 打label 出来, 为什么要去邮局手写? -三里店- 给 三里店 发送悄悄话 (206 bytes) () 12/23/2007 postreply 09:20:17

International shipping 的 Custom Form 是一定有的. PayPal 不要求电话号码. -冒泡的鱼儿- 给 冒泡的鱼儿 发送悄悄话 (44 bytes) () 12/23/2007 postreply 11:00:04

回复:International shipping 的 Custom Form 是一定有的. PayPal 不要求电话号码. -三里店- 给 三里店 发送悄悄话 (578 bytes) () 12/23/2007 postreply 12:11:30

谢谢分享! -有点阳光就灿烂- 给 有点阳光就灿烂 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/23/2007 postreply 15:23:40

重新提醒一下!只有SHIP TO US & CANADA才受paypal保护。其他 -小老鼠会- 给 小老鼠会 发送悄悄话 (46 bytes) () 12/24/2007 postreply 18:10:06

回复:重新提醒一下!只有SHIP TO US & CANADA才受paypal保护。其他 -三里店- 给 三里店 发送悄悄话 (355 bytes) () 12/25/2007 postreply 06:02:39

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”