Does your work pay for your leisure travel as well ?

来源: Lvtotravel 2006-03-07 16:46:23 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1504 bytes)
回答: Thanks Wunderlust for the suggestionslvtotravel2006-03-07 15:52:33
All our travels are on our own dimes - therefore, anything I dont pay would help.

I remember that promo - AA matched it right away - you get one ticket free to fly systemwide - we almost did it FLL/NYC/FLL easily can turn around in a day for 2 rt ... and the ticket can be used to fly to NRT, CDG, GRU (Rio) anywhere AA flies. But the out of pocket costs still run to about $350 and we weren't sure the availability of exotic places. So we did not do it. It turned out there were no problem booking flights to Europe in peak Summer months, not going to Tokyo, nor going down to South America ... Guess many think about the availability and do not do it. As a result, the set aside seats are more than redemption.

We really dont care much going to Alaska, nor Mexico - The only places in Mexico that we would consider flying to for a visit, probably the Caribbean side, may be Merida also. But we take cruises so often, and much nicer and cheaper way to go to Yucatan Peninsula. Though we like Cancun and Mayan Riviera a lot and do not mind to a land only trip there again. (been there a few times when we lived in Houston).

With AA bump vouchers, you can buy any tickets, include International, only condition is, it is to be AA metal, no codeshare. Though I heard that you can include some segments of Oneworld partners.

We travel aboard long distance often, plus domestic travel. With everything paid out from our own pocket, you can see why I love to be bumped. :-)

所有跟帖: 

Work accumulate mileage, free hotel nights, & -wunderlust- 给 wunderlust 发送悄悄话 (113 bytes) () 03/07/2006 postreply 17:05:28

Yup, the side benefits for being a Road Warrior -lvtotravel- 给 lvtotravel 发送悄悄话 (412 bytes) () 03/07/2006 postreply 18:00:49

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”