That's a better review than the first one.

本文内容已被 [ Warsteiner ] 在 2006-01-24 11:47:22 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 电影“断背山”观后感 (zt)临江的妖2006-01-21 21:37:28

I am inclined to believe that last senstence should be, soemthing along the line of "Jack, I swear I would have left with you, if I was given another chance", instead of simply loving or missing.

I mentioned it couple of times, that it was really a very delicate movie, the directing and acting are FINE. Maybe my English is simply not good enough to express it. Lots of scences were very well-thought, it's full of craftship and imagination, given the fact that the original novel was only three and halp pages long. Someone below mentioned about those bed scenses of their wives, it's not just because Ang Lee wanted to show it to male audience, in my opinion. It's about the conflict and struggling inside of those cowboys. We all know where their true love is, you could see the passion when the two of them met, but in 60's, in that kind of place, it was simply "wrong", in their firm believes. As a hu*****and, Ennis simply compromise to the "rules", and the strong action when he turned his wife over, penetrated from behind, simply gave out what really was in his mind. It's a master piece from Ang Lee, as usual.

所有跟帖: 

说的很有道理。。。:)你的英语不错啊~ -临江的妖- 给 临江的妖 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/22/2006 postreply 10:04:29

Agree with ur 2nd last sentence, not the last though :) -G_Rainbow- 给 G_Rainbow 发送悄悄话 G_Rainbow 的博客首页 (884 bytes) () 01/23/2006 postreply 20:28:35

Hey, buddy, nice to see you chime in:) -Warsteiner- 给 Warsteiner 发送悄悄话 Warsteiner 的博客首页 (618 bytes) () 01/24/2006 postreply 06:59:00

Points noted. (Is it really based on 3 pages novel?) -G_Rainbow- 给 G_Rainbow 发送悄悄话 G_Rainbow 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/24/2006 postreply 12:49:04

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!