4 direction means 4 forces. 3 of them is land. Also, where

来源: thrawn 2006-09-21 13:05:41 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1634 bytes)
is forces to attack Pakistan at the same time? I don't see anything mentioning about that.

After 60 years, India might be the number 3 biggest economy in the world, but PRC would be number 1 at that time.

The 3 land routes that they are using are tough terrains which consist of mountains of Tibet, Sands of XinJiang, and tropical forest of Mynmar, how easy will it be to attack any deeply fortified PRC military?

If PRC let Pakistan to go to war with India too, at least the Kashmir route would be disrupted. The route to Mynmar won't be easy as well. Looking at the relationship between its military and PRC, it will be very tough to get mass number of soldiers across from Mynmar into PRC. It would be disrupted just like the Kashmir route. The forests are also perfect places for gureilla warfares So the only two route that most likely won't be affected is the one through the mountainous Tibet and Sea. I not sure how well the Indian army can resupply its troops there. Now that the PRC has at least a few tough roads and one rail line currently in service, it won't be hard to the PRC to bring additional reinforcement. So the land battle in Tibet mountains would also be tough. The sea route might be easier but consider the submarine technology of PRC and India currently, the India navy might take some heavy losses before even get to 珠江口 or 海南 to confront the PRC's South Fleet (assuming PRC won't actively engage Indians ship to ship before enough submarine harassment prior).

I'm amazed to see so many people can simply say such tactics will work without any in depth analysis.

所有跟帖: 

印度海军下个世纪才能到珠江口. -11qaz22wsx- 给 11qaz22wsx 发送悄悄话 (107 bytes) () 09/21/2006 postreply 13:31:14

I wonder, can aircraft carriers go into that strait? If not, the -thrawn- 给 thrawn 发送悄悄话 thrawn 的博客首页 (85 bytes) () 09/21/2006 postreply 13:41:35

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”