A Polish joke regarding WW2 period.

来源: Giantfan 2006-08-15 07:15:46 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1676 bytes)
I found it in a WW2 forum.

There's a polish peasent digging through a scrap heap, looking for metal to sell. He finds an old brass lamp, and rubs it to clean it a little, and get a better look at it. Out pops of genie, who grants him 3 wishes. The polish man thinks about it, then says:

"I want China to invade Poland"

So, the chinese army gathers in Mongolia, fights its way across Russia, reaches Poland, and crushes the Polish Army, burning, looting, and pillaging. Then, the chinese army fights its way back through Russia, and returns to China.

The genie is a bit taken aback by this wish, but still keeps his promise.

"What is your 2nd wish?"

So, the chinese army gathers in Mongolia, fights its way across Russia, reaches Poland, and kinda brushes the Polish army aside, burning, looting, and pillaging whatever is left. Then, the chinese army fights its way back through Russia, and returns to China.

The genie is again appalled at this wish, but still, keeps his promise.

"What is your 3rd wish?"

So, the chinese army gathers in Mongolia, fights its way across Russia, reaches Poland, and just kinda sits there, having killed, looted, and burned about everything in Poland. Then, the chinese army fights its way back through Russia, and returns to China.

The genie looks out at all this destruction, and says;

"If I may ask, why did you you have the Chinese Army attack your country 3 times?!"

The polish man pauses, and says;

"Ah, but they had to go through Russia 6 times."

所有跟帖: 

Correction: not ww2 period just uncertain ancient time -Giantfan- 给 Giantfan 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/15/2006 postreply 07:19:11

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”