Fault Credit Card Report Information ___ STP and Old Cat and oth

来源: freecall 2006-06-19 16:29:23 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (981 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ freecall ] 在 2006-06-28 12:50:26 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
I lived in one apartment for 2.5 month and left two years ago. My contract is month by month. When I left, I gave a 10 days notice to the land lord. and She kept all my $300deposit. she said I should give her 30 days notice. but I read the contract, no mention about it. Today. I print one copy of free credit card report first since I was in USA. I found she send a notice to the credit card compnay, and said I own her $900. I called her, she told me it is too late to talk to her about it. but she never mention I own her money since I left. She never calle dme either. I know she is doing this on purpose, because I want to ask for my deposit back after I left. My questions for you guys are:

(1) How I sholve this problem? the small court house will not accept my case and the attorney will not either.
(2)She is adding $1 to that account evevry day since I left. do you think I must pay that money when in the future she sue me to own her money?

Many Thanks.

所有跟帖: 

回复:Fault Credit Card Report Information ___ STP and Old Cat a -單身老貓- 给 單身老貓 发送悄悄话 (600 bytes) () 06/19/2006 postreply 16:56:27

Thanks Old Cat, one more question -freecall- 给 freecall 发送悄悄话 (735 bytes) () 06/19/2006 postreply 17:23:33

回复:Thanks Old Cat, one more question -單身老貓- 给 單身老貓 发送悄悄话 (685 bytes) () 06/19/2006 postreply 21:44:52

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”