Global Sell-off?

Market has been up in non-stop fashion for almost four months until today. Now what?

Will this be a one-day event only? Or will it the beginning of a much bigger sell-off, or possibly global sell-off?

Call it dolllar triggered sell-off. Call it profit taking. Call it market sensing economy weakness ahead. Call it..........whatever.

Whatever you call it, the reality is someone, I mean, someone with deep pocket, decided today to take the money off the table and leave the party.

For those who had painfully obsevered the party outside the party house, this may be NOT the time to join it; For those who had enjoyed the party inside party house, this may still be good time to leave the party with plenty of good memories.

We shall see what may follow tomorrow.But if it turns out to be a real sell-off, this could be a big one.

For the party to resume, we need tons of good news. But tomorrow may not the day: existing home sales number will be bad, very bad, very very bad. How did I know? I met a realtor friend just two days ago, he used the word "extremely slow".

所有跟帖: 

well said. thanks -entry- 给 entry 发送悄悄话 entry 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/27/2006 postreply 15:05:02

小调整而已, 没什么大惊小怪的! -Floatinger- 给 Floatinger 发送悄悄话 (10 bytes) () 11/27/2006 postreply 15:22:38

回复:小调整而已, 没什么大惊小怪的! -nj888- 给 nj888 发送悄悄话 (406 bytes) () 11/27/2006 postreply 15:35:13

回复:回复:小调整而已, 没什么大惊小怪的! -seabird58- 给 seabird58 发送悄悄话 seabird58 的博客首页 (93 bytes) () 11/27/2006 postreply 15:42:32

明天是关键.. -Floatinger- 给 Floatinger 发送悄悄话 (12 bytes) () 11/27/2006 postreply 15:59:30

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!