I had the same problem a few days ago

来源: rerre 2006-06-22 12:17:29 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (846 bytes)
I called ATT tech support, and they instructed me to reboot everything in order (DSL modem, then router, at last computer). It only worked for an hour or so, then the router lost the connection again. I have to turn the power of the modem off, and back on again to get a new connection. But it would only last about 20 minutes.

I was using the old DSL modem from 4 years ago, and I also had a new one (much smaller) SBC sent me last year. I decided to replace the modem this time (next would be the router). And bingo! The problem never happened again.

Maybe you can try it yourself. If you need a new modem, you can buy one from Ebay for about $15. Or if your contract is up, you can get a new one for free after rebate by discontinuing your service and signing up as a new customer. But the cost of shipping is about $15.

所有跟帖: 

回复:I had the same problem a few days ago -eBlazer- 给 eBlazer 发送悄悄话 (417 bytes) () 06/22/2006 postreply 12:37:29

How about connect only the 2nd PC? -rerre- 给 rerre 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/22/2006 postreply 14:41:52

回复:I had the same problem a few days ago -eBlazer- 给 eBlazer 发送悄悄话 (417 bytes) () 06/22/2006 postreply 12:38:52

你贴的IP并不是PC的,而是ROUTER的。问题好像是你的 -蹲湖龙- 给 蹲湖龙 发送悄悄话 (142 bytes) () 06/22/2006 postreply 13:22:59

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”