Is this the best daycare?

来源: Cielo 2005-05-03 15:07:52 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1234 bytes)
回答: daycare is too strict?toostrict??2005-05-03 13:36:18
Is this the best daycare you can find for your son? I checked at least eight or nine day care centers before I sent my baby there. Also he went to two day care centers that I felt wasn't the best choice for him. The one he is attending now has the lowest teacher to students ratio. The teacher and the assistant are strict if he doesn't behave but they are loving people and they do love him dearly. He enjoys going there and wouldn't go back to the previous ones even my hu*****and this one is too far and wants to switch him back. Of course it's the most expensive one too. Especially for shy children you need to give them more love and attention. My older son went to the best preschool in my hometown in China when he was young. One of his teacher slapped him just because he couldn't sleep during nap time and wanted to get up to use the bathroom. Until today he's still a timid boy and I blame part of it to that evil day care teacher. My hu*****and wouldn't let me confront the teacher after we found out saying she could treat him worse if we did that. That was completely wrong. How sad! Here daycare teachers can't do that but at least you need to find some patient and nice teachers who do love children.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”