Great post!! Thanks!!

来源: ChenEr 2005-04-26 14:48:35 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1478 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ ChenEr ] 在 2005-04-27 09:58:47 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
I guess everything has two sides, as long as you are happy with your choice. I posted my confuse about Ivy league early on, actually it has been with me for a long time, as I have hard time to type in Chinese, my thought kind of change the taste after I typed the things down in Chinese, and I did on the trip which made the whole thing also kind of in a rush. Anyway, what I am trying to say is as a young mom I am overwhelm by the duty as a mother, there is too many things I like my child to explore and to learn, but at same time I just wish from bottom of my heart that she could just have an easy life without any hard work, do whatever she likes and wants, but as a normal person in nowadays, I know that is impossible, well, chance like that happened should more or less same as to win a lottery. :) So what bothers me is should I just like her become second me, which is ok as I never really had any pressure in my life yet, even though I am not very satisfied in myself, however I am happy with it, always feel that I could not ask for more. If she would be my hu*****and type, work very hard, of course be happy with who she is at same time. But, as a mom or as a wife, I just feel it is not worth it, too much work, but I am not them so could not speak for them either, in other words, people are just so different, I should just go with the flow, and let it be, stopping confuse or thinking too much. :)

Thanks again for your post, I think you said it all!!
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”